Signal Hill Announcements – Mar 7, 2019
“ It’s just human nature … we all need someone to kiss us goodbye.”
Marcie – Charles Schulz
Family Dance – sponsored by the PAC, this fun family dance party takes place from 6pm – 9pm in the school gym on Friday, March 8th. Come ready and dressed for a 50’s Sock Hop theme. Dance is from 6 pm to 9 pm. Tickets include entry, pizza, drink and a photo at the Cheesebox Photo Booth. Purchase your tickets online today in order to pre-select your type of pizza: https://signalhillfamilydance.eventbrite.ca
Events Happening in March
The Grade 7 graduating class at Signal Hill Elementary is raising money to pay for Year Books, and a Dance (parent sponsored) at the end of the school year. The Pemberton Valley Supermarket has graciously offered to donate 10% of gift card sales for the month of March to support the event. That’s $10 on every $100 we sell. Thank you for your order, please share with friends and family!
- Orders are DUE Monday, March 4th, Monday, March 11th and Monday April 1st.
- Payment by CHEQUE: Please make cheques payable to Signal Hill Elementary PAC and return the completed order form below with your student.
- Payment by DEBIT / CREDIT CARD: Please login to the Hot Lunch website https://signalhillpac.hotlunches.net and use code # SHE2018. Place your order and continue to payment with PayPal via debit or credit card. Note: We will receive your order electronically and will not require you to complete and return this form.
- GIFT CARD PICK-UP: Wednesday March 6th, 13th, and April 3rd, 3pm – 4pm in the front lobby of the school. If you are unable to pick-up, please let me know so that we can arrange an alternative.
Questions? Please call Tamara Beaton at 604-966-1953 or email at email@example.com
Friday, March 8
- Family Dance – sponsored by the PAC from 6 pm to 9 pm in the gym 50’s Theme, get your tickets early online at:
Thursday, March 14
- “Peanuts the Musical” – Performance in the gym at 7 pm, doors open at 6:45 pm. Cost is $10 per adult and $5 per child – $20 max per family.
Friday, March 15
- Last Day of School before Spring Break – Report Cards Go Home at 3 pm
Monday, March 18th to Sunday, March 31st – SPRING BREAK