Signal Hill Announcements – Thursday, October 19, 2017
We are having a lot of parking problems before and after school and the busses are not able to get in an out of the bus lanes. We ask that you park on the street and walk in to the school if there is no parking. Do not park in front of the crosswalk right in front of the school or at either ends of the bus lanes. We realize there is limited parking and we ask for your cooperation for the safety of the students and for smooth bus pick up and drop off.
Walking field trips are happening at Signal Hill! If you have not yet signed the Walking Field Trip Form online, please do so today! If you’re not sure if you did it or not – it’s ok to go online and do it again. The link is below:
Please fill out this form online for each student separately. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the school.
Events Happening at Signal Hill in October:
Thursday, October 19th
- Mme. Treadway’s class is hosting a bake sale tomorrow at 1 pm in the entrance to raise funds to feed their pet gecko
Friday, October 20th
- Professional Day – NO SCHOOL for students
Monday, October 23rd
- Ms. Belyea and Mlle. Lemieux classes go to North Arm Farm 9:20 – 12:40
- Ms. Niet’s class go to Meadow Park swimming 12 – 3 pm
- Little Bears Production – Kibo – A Tale of Two Villages – Auditions today at 3 pm for all Students Grades K to 5 from 3 to 5 pm (please pick up at 5 sharp) and Grades 6-7 from 3 to 7 pm (bring lots of snacks).
- Rehearsals are everyday after school from Oct.24-Oct 27 with the performance the night of Friday, Oct. 27.
- K-Gr.5 are from 3-5pm and Gr 6-7’s are from 3-7pm. All performers will need to bring appropriate snacks, Gr’s 6-7’s will also need to bring dinner.
- A commitment is needed for this play. All performers will be expected to be there for the allotted times, no matter what other activities they have going on.
Friday, October 27th
- Kibo – A Tale of Two Villages – Show at 7 pm at Signal Hill Gym